Friday, April 20, 2012

JOHN SCHULTZ Joins Horizon Hobby

My buddy John Schultz has left the building of HPI and joined Horizon Hobby




















From John:














Good Morning April 20th 2012, I am very Excited to make an official announcement that I have taken a position with Horizon Hobby Surface Marketing Team, as the Field Marketing Manager. Many of you know I have been a hobbyist for almost 30 years in the RC industry as well as owning my own aftermarket performance parts company. I look forward to utilizing my experience and knowledge to assist Horizon Hobby, as well as the industry, grow in the future. I look forward to continuing our working relationship and providing the quality and level of commitment that you know and can depend on. If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me. I have included my new contact information below. Thank you for your cooperation and continued support!

 John Schultz Field Marketing Manager - Surface Category Marketing Horizon Hobby, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment