Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Personal Business History

My personal business history [starting business / working for myself] has been a wild story within themselves and while all of them have gone away, the important lessons I have learned with them have given me the opportunity to build a core foundation of vast experiences! Same time, we did some really cool things along the way that have made lasting impressions. I am both proud and at ease with myself because at the end of the day I went out into the "wild" and did something! Not bad for a kid from Sycamore, Alabama.

The quick synopses:

1st -   Great success in moving my family forward - Family Bike Shop I started in high school
2nd - I was too afraid of selling out - KTD [clothing]
3rd -  I sold out too fast - TMRm'zine [magazine]
4th -  Biz partners imploded - Image Dynamics [Car Audio Mfg]

To see my whole working career:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rodneywills




No comments:

Post a Comment