Sunday, March 11, 2012

FIGHTING THE SYSTEM




















OK, I have fought the system for too long now! I like having all my stuff nice and sorted and everything working together; such as my Flicker, Blogger, Gmail, etc. Problem is, back in 2008 I started my first blog account to learn just what this whole bloggin' mess was all about. But prior to that I started my Flickr acount back in October of 2005. I started my Gmail account when Gmail came out and for some reason I started my original blog with a different email than the one I use for most of my other stuff. I tried every way under the sun to merge the two accounts.

So with my 300+ post on my blog and no way to merge the accounts, I am just going to start it over - over here. So, here is the link to my old blog: http://gcrad1.blogspot.com/
I will overlap all of the 2012 stuff just to keep it nice and tiddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment